I'm nervous about full-mouth extractions. Can you help me?
Full-mouth extractions can be intimidating and scary, but our team takes a gentle and compassionate approach to dental extractions in Twin Falls, ID. We hold no judgments. We simply want to keep you comfortable throughout the extraction process.
When teeth are no longer viable, a full-mouth extraction can represent the first step toward a new a beautiful smile with dentures or implant-supported dentures. A full-mouth extraction can be seen as a new beginning.
Dental Extraction Process
The process begins with an evaluation. Following this, our Twin Falls, ID dentist will conservatively and comfortably perform your extractions. We offer everything from numbing agents to IV sedation to see you through, and swelling and discomfort generally disappear after a few days.
Following your extractions, we recommend:
- Taking any prescribed medications according to instructions
- Soft foods and liquids for a few days following surgery
- Not drinking through straws, which can dislodge blood clots and slow your healing
- Using gauze to control bleeding, which lasts only a day or two
- Avoiding strenuous activity
Our gentle approach to dental extraction in Twin Fall, ID mean that you’ll have an easier experience and a lot of support!
Contact Our Dental Office
If you need extractions or an evaluation for full-mouth extractions, get in touch with our caring team today.